Do you need several tripod adapters for reference spheres for your laser scanning project? In that case, our set consisting of three tripod adapters with claw system for reference spheres is just what you need. The set consisting of three adapters for reference spheres with a diameter of 145 mm (5.7 in) is provided in a high-quality case making it perfect for traveling. You can easily screw your reference sphere on the tripod adapter and start the registration.
- tripod adapter suitable for all claw systems
- dimensions: 15 cm/5.9 in height; 8 cm/3.1 in diameter
- adapter with M8 thread for screwing the reference sphere in tight
- The center of the unscrewed reference sphere (145 mm/5.7 in) is located in the height of the vertical axis and the tilting axis of all total stations with a tilting axis height of 196 mm/7.7 in (e.g., Leica, Trimble).
- Due to this position, the sphere's center can be determined tachymetrically by replacing the adapter by a prism.
- case with precut foam insert for safe transport
- case dimensions: 300 x 275 x 110 mm (11.8 x 10.8 x 4.3 in)
- positive centering of your reference sphere on a tripod by using a claw system
- Connect the fixed points marked on the ground with your laser scanning project by rigging up a tripod on a fixed point and clamping the tripod adapter into your tripod.
Scope of application:
- working with positive centering
- creating reference points using fixed points on the ground by means of surveying tripod and tripod adapter with claw system
- placing reference spheres in natural surroundings (woods and meadows) without suitable magnetic ground
- (Product #080-50014 Reference Sphere Surveyor)
- (Product #080-50000 Reference Sphere Carbonic)
- (Product #080-10113 Reference Sphere Flexi)
- 3 x tripod adapter with claw system
- 1 robust plastic case with foam insert
- If you use a total station with a tilting axis height other than 196 mm/7.7 in, feel free to contact email@example.com. We will make an adapter that is adjusted for your individual needs.
- Existing fixed points on the ground can easily be integrated in your laser scanning project.
- The items delivered do not include a reference or a tripod.