This set consisting of three tripod adapters with claw system is especially suitable for reference spheres with a diameter of 200 mm (7.9 in). The reference sphere can easily be screwed on the adapter for laser scanning. The three adapters for reference spheres with a diameter of 200 mm (7.9 in) are protected in a high-quality case, optimally suitable for field work.
- tripod adapter suitable for all claw systems
- dimensions: 12 cm (4.7 in) height; 8 cm (3.1 in) diameter
- adapter with M8 thread for screwing the reference sphere in tight
- The center of the unscrewed reference sphere (200 mm/7.9 in) is located in the height of the vertical axis and the tilting axis of all total stations with a tilting axis height of 196 mm (7.7 in)(e.g., Leica, Trimble).
- Due to this position, the sphere's center can be determined tachymetrically by replacing the adapter by a prism.
- case with precut foam insert for safe transport
- case dimensions: 300 x 275 x 110 mm (11.8 x 10.8 x 4.3 in)
- positive centering of your reference sphere on a tripod by using a claw system
- Connect the fixed points marked on the ground with your laser scanning project by rigging up a tripod on a fixed point and clamping the tripod adapter into your tripod.
Scope of application:
- working with positive centering
- creating reference points using fixed points on the ground by means of surveying tripod and tripod adapter with claw system
- placing reference spheres in natural surroundings (woods and meadows) without suitable magnetic ground
- 3 x tripod adapter with claw system
- 1 robust plastic case with foam insert
- If you use a total station with a tilting axis height other than 196 mm (7.7 in), feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will make an adapter that is adjusted for your individual needs.
- Existing fixed points on the ground can easily be integrated in your laser scanning project.
- The items delivered don not include a reference or a tripod.