You want to use your existing surveying equipment for laser scanning? For that purpose, you make use of reference spheres for registration? We offer you a tripod adapter with claw system suited for your surveying. You can screw you reference sphere on the tripod adapter allowing for positive centering of your reference point and realizing without any problems. The center of the reference sphere has a height of 196 mm/7.7 in and is exactly located on the tilting axis height of many total stations (e.g., Leica, Trimble).
- tripod adapter suitable for all claw systems
- dimensions: 15 cm/5.9 in height; 8c m/3.1 in diameter
- adapter with M8 thread for screwing the reference sphere in tight
- The center of the unscrewed reference sphere (145 mm/5.7 in) is located in the height of the vertical axis and the tilting axis of all total stations with a tilting axis height of 196 mm/7.7 in (e.g., Leica, Trimble).
- due to this position, the sphere's center can be determined tachymetrically by replacing the adapter by a prism.
- positive centering of your reference sphere on a tripod by using a claw system
- connect the fixed points marked on the ground with your laser scanning project by rigging up a tripod on a fixed point and clamping the tripod adapter into your tripod.
Scope of application:
- working with positive centering
- creating reference points using fixed points on the ground by means of surveying tripod and tripod adapter with claw system
- placing reference spheres in natural surroundings (woods and meadows) without suitable magnetic ground
- reference sphere mini prism
- (Product #080-10113 Reference Sphere Flexi)
- (Product #080-50000 Reference Sphere Carbonic)
- 1 tripod adapter with claw system
- 1 adapter piece with M8 thread
- If you use a total station with a tilting axis height other than 196 mm/7.7 in, feel free to contact email@example.com. We will make an adapter that is adjusted for your individual needs.
- Existing fixed points on the ground can easily be integrated in your laser scanning project.
- The items delivered do not include a reference or a tripod.