Our Standard reference Spheres conveniently packaged in a Backpack for easy transportation on job sites.
Quality: Made in Germany.
- Diameter Ø of 145 mm (5.7 in)
- Resistant materials allow daily use and ensure durability
- Integrated shock absorber assists in withstanding impacts and protects the surface coating (thus, chipping paint is a thing of the past)
- Spherical shape allows the highest possible scanning efficiency from various directions and it has been proven to be the most effective laser scanning target
- Long special adapter (female thread M8) for Mini Prism (item no.: 030-50023)
- Reference sphere is a special model made of a combination of difference plastics with special surface coating for optimum reflectivity
- Optionally, we offer the tripod adapter for reference spheres (item no.: 030-50009)for attachment on tripods etc.
- Includes detachable magnet base (M8/20mm (0.8 in))
- Backpack includes laptop pocket, clip for carbon tripod, and pouch for accessories.
- Dimensions of the backpack: 350 x 250 x 450 mm (13.8 x 9.8 x 17.7 in), ideally suited for mobile use
Field of application:
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemistry and process industry
Compatible laser scanners:
- FARO LS 420
- FARO LS 880
- FARO Photon LS 20
- FARO Photon LS 80
- FARO Photon LS 120
- FARO Focus 3D 20
- FARO Focus 3D 120
- Trimble TX5
- Leica HDS 6100
- Leica HDS 4400
- Riegl VZ 1000 Laserscanner
- Riegl VZ 400 Laserscanner
- Z+F IMAGER 5010
- Z+F IMAGER 5006
- Z+F IMAGER 5006i
- Z+F IMAGER 5006h
- Z+F IMAGER 5006EX
- 6 reference spheres, plastic, Ø 145 mm (5.7 in), special adapter (female thread M8) suitable for mini prism
- 6 magnetic holders short (M8/20mm (0.8 in)), suitable for our stickers
- 1 back carrying system
- The Flexi reference sphere is not only very solid due to the integrated shock absorber but can be used easily at various weather conditions. Only at very low or very high temperatures, the sphere's diameter shows a small variation of max. 1 mm (0.04 in) (at 75 degree).
We recommend using these spheres in the range from -15 to +50 degrees Celsius.