Use this adapter to safely and securely operate a laser scanner above and below ground. A quick releasing mechanism allows you to assemble or disassemble a tripod quickly without sacrificing safety or stability.
The bottom bracket is mounted directly onto the tripod using a ⅝” thread. Attach your laser scanner to the removable bracket using the provided mounting screws, and slide it into the grooves to the bottom bracket.
You can view a detailed tutorial via the link provided: TRIPOD ASSEMBLY TUTORIAL
- safe overhead scanning
- One part of the adapter for overhead scanning is screwed onto the scanner's original base plate.
- The other part of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- Available with 5/8" female and male thread
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 cm (3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in)
- Weight: 1kg
Compatible Laser Scanners
- FARO Focus3D 120, FARO Focus3D X 130 and Focus3D X 330
- Trimble TX5
- Z+F IMAGER 5006 series (5006i, 5006h)
- Z+F IMAGER 5010 series (5010C, 5010X)
- Z+F IMAGER 5016
- Leica HDS 7000
- Leica HDS 6200
- Leica HDS 6100
- Leica HDS 6000
- Leica ScanStation P40
- Leica ScanStation P30
- Leica ScanStation P20
- Leica ScanStation P16
- 1 adapter for overhead scanning, available with the connection type option of female or male thread