Use this adapter to safely and securely operate a laser scanner above and below ground. A quick releasing mechanism allows you to assemble or disassemble a tripod quickly without sacrificing safety or stability.
The bottom bracket is mounted directly onto the tripod using a ⅝” thread. Attach your laser scanner to the removable bracket using the provided mounting screws, and slide it into the grooves to the bottom bracket.
You can read a detailed tutorial about setting up the Overhead Laser Scanner Adapter on the Laser Scanning America Blog.
- safe scanning overhead
- One part of the adapter for overhead scanning is screwed on the scanner's original base plate.
- The other part of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8" connection.
- The part of the adapter with the scanner can easily be put in the complement fixed at the tripod and secured.
- available with 5/8" female and male thread
- dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 cm (3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in)
- weight: 1kg
Compatible laser scanners
- FARO Focus3D and Focus3D X 330
- Trimble TX5
- Z+F IMAGER 5006 and 5006i
- Z+F IMAGER 5010
- Leca HDS 7000
- Leica HDS 6200
- Leica HDS 6100
- Leica HDS 6000
- Leica C10
- 1 adapter for overhead scanning, optionally with female and male thread