The laser scanning checkerboard target can be fixed to any magnetic surface without the need for drilling holes or using messy adhesives. These lightweight 3D imaging targets are easily transportable and are useful for surveying jobs in most industrial environments. The compact dimensions of the checkered plate allow or an easy transportation in the field, and can be used with either a laser scanner or a tachymeter. Also available is a more robust version of this laser scanning target; or, if you require readings of greater accuracy, look into one of our laser scanner reference spheres.
- very light (150 g) and pliable plates with magnetic back side
- The checkerboard target can be attached arbitrarily to all smooth metallic surfaces, such as steel columns, electrical boxes, fire alarm systems, doors or door frames, construction site trailers, ...
- dimensions of the checkered pattern: 20cm x 20cm (7.9 in x 7.9 in)
- dimensions of the plate: 24cm x 24cm (9.4 in x 9.4 in)
- thickness of the checkerboard target: 0.9mm (0.04 in)
- registration mark visible up to 25m (984.3 in)
- can be used flexibly on smooth metal surfaces
- weather-resistant checkerboard target for outdoor use
- If no metal surface is in place, the checkerboard targets can be attached easily by means of adhesive tape. The 2cm (0.79 in) wide border is perfectly suited for that purpose without the adhesive tape concealing the checkered pattern.
Field of application:
- architecture, construction, and preservation of historic buildings and monuments
- digital factory and plant construction
- mining industry and tunnel construction
- energy and supplying industry
- aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Set consisting of 5 magnetic laser scanner checkerboard targets
Synonyms: target plate, checkered pattern, checkerboard, laser scanner reference target