A laser scanner backpack is the perfect solution for surveyors who are frequently traveling and/or don't want to haul around a heavy case. This durable and comfy backpack is suitable for all terrains and uses and ensures the safe transportation of your equipment. You can easily store your laser scanner, scanner accessories and laptop in the backpack, optimally equipping you for any scenario.
It’s never been easier to take a laser scanner on a plane. The backpack weighs only 18.5lbs (when packed with 3D laser scanner and accessories). Simplify your luggage and traveling needs by not carrying around bulky, heavy cases.
The pre-cut foam inlay is specially tailored to fit the FARO Focus3D series (as well as the Trimble TX5), and has pre-cut spaces for the corresponding accessories. Due to the perfect fit, scanner and accessories are stored safely and cannot slip out of position. Furthermore, the laser scanner is secured by a velcro fastener, ensuring it can never ever drop out of the backpack. The best protection for your valuable measurement technology.
- comfortable transport of laser scanner, accessories and laptop
- perfectly suited for traveling by plane due to the low overall weight
- quick access to the equipment at any time
- color: black
- material: water resistant, high-strength Nylon 420T
- protect from dust and bumping
- innovative insulation technology in the front backpack cover protects against variations in temperature
- high level of comfort due to ventilation and ergonomic harness system
- Durable and high-grade water-repellent materials are used to reinforce the bottom of the backpack to ensure abrasion resistant protection.
- dimensions: 21 x 12 x 14in
- weight (empty): 5lbs
- weight (incl. scanner and accessories): 18.5lbs
- special inlay for Trimble TX5 and Focus3D laser scanner as well as scanner accessories
- integrated pocket for a laptop (up 15 inch)
- suited for attaching a tripod
- rain cover
- various pockets for accessories (SD card, batteries, charging cable, USB flash drive, rain cover and more)
(Please note: You cannot store all accessories, that are available for the laser scanner, in the inlay (see figures).)
Compatible laser scanners: