Highly accurate, extremely robust, long-lasting, excellent reflective properties, and built for daily use describe the Flexi Reference Sphere capable of withstanding falls of great magnitude. The reference sphere set consists of 6 reference spheres in a sturdy carrying case. The spheres are compatible with our mini prism.
Our cutting edge sphere combines best quality and extreme durability. Made in Germany.
The Flexi Reference Sphere set has all product characteristics of our other reference sphere sets and expands it by the following characteristics:
Precise geometry - highly accurate geometry is unique in this sector and allows the use for highly accurate applications (e.g., stripe-light-scanners) beside the standard usage in the field of laser scanning
Unique materials - the Flexi Reference Sphere is developed for daily use is made of unique material components that resist both general wear and tear as well as intense impacts to tyhe sphere, such as falls or transportation mishaps.
Integrated shock absorber - the first sphere that can withstand impacts and regain its initial shape after a few seconds
Excellent reflective properties - in contrast to our other reference spheres the surface is not painted; a special surface coating ensures optimum reflectivity and durability
- Diameter of 145 mm (5.71 in)
- Resistant materials allow daily use and ensure durability
- Integrated shock absorber assists in withstanding impacts and protects the surface coating (chipping paint is a thing of the past)
- Spherical shape allows the highest possible scanning efficiency from various directions and it has been proven to be the most effective laser scanning target
- Long special adapter (female thread M8) for [insert link]
- Reference sphere is a special model made of a combination of difference plastics with special surface coating for optimum reflectivity
- Optionally, we offer the tripod adapter for reference spheres (Product #080-50009) for attachment on tripods, etc.
- Includes detachable magnet base (M8/0.8 in)
- Case dimensions: 575 x 470 x 205 mm (22.64 x 18.50 x 8.07 in)
- Case with precut foam insert for safe transport
Field of application:
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemistry and process industry
Compatible laser scanners:
- Faro Focus 3D
- Faro Focus 3D X 330
- Faro Focus 3D X 130
- Faro Focus 3D X 30
- Leica HDS 6100
- Leica HDS 4400
- Riegl VZ 1000 Laser Scanner
- Riegl VZ 400 Laser Scanner
- Z+F IMAGER 5010
- Z+F IMAGER 5006
- Z+F IMAGER 5006i
- Z+F IMAGER 5006h
- Z+F IMAGER 5006EX
- 6 reference spheres, plastic, Ø 145 mm (5.7 in), special adapter with female thread M8 suitable for mini prism
- 6 magnetic holders short (M8/0.8 in), suitable for our stickers
- 1 plastic case with foam insert for sphere.
- Add convenience by purchassing a Flexi Reference Sphere Backpack.