NEDO Extra Heavy-Duty Elevating Tripod 210683-185-282
An Aluminum Tripod that elevates to a height of almost 10ft. This crank-operated elevating tripod is ideal for laser scanners such as the Faro X 330 when combined with a 5/8" 3/8" adapter.
Make routine 3D laser scanning jobs easier with this extra heavy duty elevating tripod. The lightweight (yet sturdy) aluminum frame decreases the overall weight of a scanning set up while still providing extreme functionality. The aluminum telescope tripod has a 5/8 inch connection, but adding a 3/8 inch connection adapter allows the use of the tripod combined with the FARO Focus3D orTrimble TX5. Add a tripod dolly to your order to increase ease of use and function, allowing for seamless transportation between scans.
NEDO Item no.: 210683-185 Adapter: 061837
- Use scanner over several heights without having to reassemble the unit
- Allows for a greater range of possible scanning positions
- Lightweight design increases efficiency
- Tripod: 5/8 inch connection
- Adapter: 3/8 inch connection for FARO Focus3D or Trimble TX5 (Added by selecting option above)
- Indirect crank drive
- Enhanced telescoping tube
- Additional leg braces
- Quick-lock mechanism
- Spirit level
- Set of tripod shoes
- Minimum effective height: approx. 0.85 m (2.79 ft)
- Maximum effective height: approx. 3.02 m (9.91 ft)
- Transport length: approx. 1.32 m (4.33 ft)
- Weight: approx. 8.75 kg (19.29 lbs)
- Flat support plate with ø 110 mm (4.33 in)
- Double telescope
- Telescope lift 55/590 mm (2.17/23.23 in)
Compatible laser scanners:
- FARO Focus3D S 20
- FARO Focus3D S 120
- FARO Focus3D X 30
- FARO Focus3D X 130
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- FARO Focus S 70
- FARO Focus S 150
- FARO Focus S 350
- FARO Focus M 70
- Trimble TX5 (3/8 inch connection)
- 1 aluminum telescope tripod with 5/8 inch connection
- 3/8 inch adapter for using the FARO Focus 3D or Trimble TX5 on 5/8 inch tripod
- Tripod Dolly
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We really needed a tripod that we could use to get our FARO scanner elevated enough to get good data from the inside lanes/median of freeways. With this tripod we could get the elevation without having to encroach on the travel lanes whatsoever. Naturally, closing down a lane to get access for measurements is optimal, but that is not always possible on busy freeways. The tripod functions very well and has withstood rugged use.
We received this tripod in advance of some work we will be performing in the near future where we knew we would need the extra elevation to ensure good data collection. We have not deployed the tripod in the field yet, but we are impressed with the construction an operation thus far.
We have a FARO Focus 3D laser scanner and we needed to do a scan project on a sky scraper. We were nervous that a gust of wind was going to blow the scanner right over so we needed a sturdy heavy duty tripod that can hold a gust in high altitude. The telescoping feature was a bonus. I highly recommend it.