Fast: Stickers can be applied quickly and accurately.
Easy: Clear marking of your reference points enabling measurements to be attained without hassle.
Flexible: Reference points can always be detected and used repeatedly.
- Diameter Ø 55 mm (2.17 in)
- Self-sticking on one side
- Removable die-cut sticker (center hole) Ø10 mm (0.39 in)
- With company logo "Laserscanning-Europe" or "Laserscanning-America"
- Stickers are consecutively numbered for clear identification
- Silicone-free (also applicable on paint)
- affix sticker and attach reference spheres and prisms again and again at the same point
- Markings for magnetic holder and threaded bolt
Field of application:
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemistry and process industry
- For all kinds of reference spheres and mini prism from Laserscanning America
- 100 reference stickers in a roll (one row)
- For each position, at least three spheres are required. In the case the scanner is repositioned, it is partially necessary to relocate the spheres. Due to the marking on the stickers, an exact centering is possible again and again.
- The consecutive number on the stickers is suited for a clear identification of the reference spheres for the purpose of registration and determination of coordinates via total station.
Do you want to know how to successfully use 3D reference stickers, reference spheres, and mini prisms? Check it out here: Laser Scanning TV: Laser Scanner Accessories Video