2-Way Telescoping Tripod
~SHIPPING TO US & CANADA ONLY!~
NEDO ITEM#: 210710
Our other 2-way telescoping tripods have evolved to produce a cross between the Jumbo Tripod and the Inverted/Canal Tripod. Spanning a height of 4m (13ft) above grade and 4.5m (14ft 9 in) below grade, the 2-Way Telescoping Tripod with 3D Safety Adapter has an effective operational range of 8.5m, or 27ft 10in! Greatly reduce the amount of laser scanning equipment needed on a job while increasing your productivity. Complicated assemblies using various tripods are no longer an issue.
This tripod comes with 4 extension tubes that allow for the impressive range of the product. The ability to add height or depth as needed makes transportation lighter and less cumbersome. The interlocking design of the tubes ensures stability regardless of height or depth.
Included in this incredible deal is a 3/8in adapter, allowing one to use a FARO Focus3D or Trimble TX5 laser scanner.
The Safety Adapter ensures the extremely secure attachment of a laser scanner, as well as assembling quickly and precisely. Use the 3D adapter to safely scan in awkward or dangerous positions. A small investment to protect expensive scanners!
Developed and Manufactured in Germany.
- Laser Scanner usable over several heights, without extra assembly, disassembly or modification
- Greatly increases possible scanner positions
- 3D Safety Adapter option for overhead scanning
Product Characteristics - 2-way Telescope Tripod:
- Tripod: 5/8 inch connection; adapter for 3/8 inch connection is included in the delivery
- Indirect crank drive with enhanced gear unit
- The crank drive can be operated by means of a hand crank or a screwdriver.
- Anti-twist geared column
- Additional leg braces for more stability
- Solid and quick locking mechanism
- Spirit level
- Set of shoes for tripod can be used on various surfaces
- Minimum effective depth: approx. 4.50 m (177.2 in) below grade
- Maximum useful height: approx. 4.00 m (157.5 in)
- Transport length: approx. 1.28m (50.4 in)
- Weight: approx. 10 kg
- Flat support plate with ø 110 mm
- Single telescope
- Telescope lift: 818mm (31.2 in)
- During long-term usage, the scanner's weight should not be higher than 20kg.
- 4 prolongation tubes (each 1m (39.4 in)) in a robust transport case included
- Suited for all scanners with 5/8" and 3/8" connection
Product Characteristics - 3D Safety Adapter:
- One part of the 3D safety adapter is screwed on the original base plate of the scanner.
- The other part of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8 inch connection.
- The part of the adapter and the scanner can easily be inserted in the corresponding part fixed at the tripod. Then, it can be secured by means of a safety pin.
- Weight: 200 g
- Dimensions: 100mm x 105mm x 100mm (3.94 in x 4.13 in x 3.94 in)
Compatible Laser Scanners:
- FARO Focus3D 120, FARO Focus3D X 130 and Focus3D X 330
- Trimble TX5
- Z+F IMAGER 5006 series (5006i, 5006h)
- Z+F IMAGER 5010 series (5010C, 5010X)
- Leica HDS 7000
- Leica HDS 6200
- Leica HDS 6100
- Leica HDS 6000
- Leica ScanStation P40
- Leica ScanStation P30
- Leica ScanStation P20
- Leica ScanStation P16
- 1 aluminum telescope tripod with 5/8 inch
- 4 prolongation tubes in a robust transport case
- 1 crank for manual operation
- 1 bit for comfortable handling of the tripod by means of an electric drill
- Allen wrench for securing the single tube
- 1 3/8 inch adapter
Optional delivery contents:
- 1 3D safety adapter for overhead scanning
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent heavy duty tripod