Our other 2-way telescoping tripods have evolved to produce a cross between the Jumbo Tripod and the Inverted/Canal Tripod; spanning a height of 4m (13ft) above grade and 4.5m (14ft 9 in) below grade, the 2-Way Telescoping Tripod with 3D Safety Adapter has an effective operational range of 8.5m, or 27ft 10in! Greatly reduce the amount of laser scanning equipment needed on a job while increasing your productivity. Complicated assemblies using various tripods are no longer an issue.
This tripod comes with 4 extension tubes that allow for the impressive range of the product; the ability to add height or depth as needed makes transportation lighter and less cumbersome; the interlocking design of the tubes ensures stability regardless of height or depth.
Included in this incredible deal is a 3/8in adapter, allowing one to use a FARO Focus 3D or Trimble TX5 laser scanner.
The Safety Adapter ensures the extremely secure attachment of a laser scanner, as well as assembling quickly and precisely. Use the 3D adapter to safely scan in awkward or dangerous positions; a small investment to protect expensive scanners! Simply select the radio option to add this convenience to your order now.
Developed and Manufactured in Germany.
- Laser Scanner usable over several heights, without extra assembly, disassembly or modification
- greatly increases possible scanner positions
- 3D Safety Adapter option for overhead scanning
Product characteristics - 2-way telescope tripod:
- tripod: 5/8 inch connection; adapter for 3/8 inch connection is included in the delivery
- indirect crank drive with enhanced gear unit
- The crank drive can be operated by means of a hand crank or a screwdriver.
- anti-twist geared column
- additional leg braces for more stability
- solid and quick locking mechanism
- spirit level
- set of shoes for tripod can be used on various surfaces
- minimum effective depth: approx. 4.50 m (177.2 in) below grade
- maximum useful height: approx. 4.00 m (157.5 in)
- transport length: approx. 1.28m (50.4 in)
- weight: approx. 10 kg
- flat support plate with ø 110 mm
- single telescope
- telescope lift: 818mm (31.2 in)
- During long-term usage, the scanner's weight should not be higher than 20kg.
- 4 prolongation tubes (each 1m (39.4 in)) in a robust transport case included
- suited for all scanners with 5/8" and 3/8" connection
Product characteristics - 3D safety adapter:
- One part of the 3D safety adapter is screwed on the original base plate of the scanner.
- The other part of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8 inch connection.
- The part of the adapter and the scanner can easily be inserted in the correspondent part fixed at the tripod. Then, it can be secured by means of a safety pin.
- weight: 200 g
- dimensions: 100mm x 105mm x 100mm (3.94 in x 4.13 in x 3.94 in)
- compatible laser scanners
- FARO Focus3D Trimble TX5
- Z+F IMAGER 5006
- Leica HDS 6000
- 1 aluminum telescope tripod with 5/8 inch
- 4 prolongation tubes in a robust transport case
- 1 crank for manual operation
- 1 bit for comfortable handling of the tripod by means of an electric drill
- allen wrench for securing the single tube
- 1 3/8 inch adapter
Optional delivery contents:
- 1 3D safety adapter for overhead scanning